Divisional Round: MIN@SF (1:35PM PST)

Manny/Patrick

7 hours ago, Pugger said:

Instead of going for Tua you guys gotta fix that OL.  That is your Achilles' heel, not Cousins.

I agree Pugger, but Tua would be part of a long term plan.  If he's available, they should find a way get him.  We could then let Cousins go in 2021 and use the savings temporarily to bring in some quality free agent offensive linemen.  With the QB, you have to get one when the opportunity arises. 

It sounds like Michael Thomas is a little salty about the Vikings ending his team's season.  He talks about having a broken hand.  I know how he broke it.  He accidentally got it caught in Sean Payton's Super Bowl window as the Vikings were slamming it shut!!!  Bahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!  xD

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

It sounds like Michael Thomas is a little salty about the Vikings ending his team's season.  He talks about having a broken hand.  I know how he broke it.  He accidentally got it caught in Sean Payton's Super Bowl window as the Vikings were slamming it shut!!!  Bahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!  xD

Maybe Thomas can fill us in on how he did against the 49ers yesterday.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

After beating the Saints, the rest of the playoffs gotta feel like you're playing with house money eh? Already got what you came for and you didn't have to wait till February, either.

48 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

After beating the Saints, the rest of the playoffs gotta feel like you're playing with house money eh? Already got what you came for and you didn't have to wait till February, either.

Exactly. I said it last week but if we just beat the Saints then I wouldn't even care if we got blown out (like we didxD).

I don't have anything against the Saints as an organization aside from the fact that Payton is one of the biggest whiners in the league and now it looks like Thomas is picking up the slack.

It wouldn't be a typical off-season without the someone on the Saints complaining about something.

I respect the hell out of Brees and honestly will be a bit sad if this is the way he has to retire

4 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Exactly. I said it last week but if we just beat the Saints then I wouldn't even care if we got blown out (like we didxD).

I don't have anything against the Saints as an organization aside from the fact that Payton is one of the biggest whiners in the league and now it looks like Thomas is picking up the slack.

It wouldn't be a typical off-season without the someone on the Saints complaining about something.

I respect the hell out of Brees and honestly will be a bit sad if this is the way he has to retire

I hope Brees retires and Teddy finds another team. Want to chear for Teddy, not easy with him on the Saints.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fray32 said:

Pretty much.  We had a decent season, but this year's team wasn't Super Bowl caliber, IMO.  In a very competitive conference like the NFC was this year, we did about as well as could be expected.  We have a lot of good players, but the offensive line is something that needs to be addressed before we can expect to go all the way.