Divisional Round GDT - Vikings at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

is it bad or good that JLC was the sole pick from this group?

Its irrelevant. It doesnt matter what people say or think. it only matters what the guys in that locker room believe 

THIS TEAM HAS HEART. We are battle tested and focused on a singular goal - WINNING

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

is it bad or good that JLC was the sole pick from this group?

**edit**

They are picking this against the spread. That actually makes sense then. I'd probably take the Vikings with the points as well. I've not been a fan of that spread the entire time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I picked us. You'd know that if you listened to the podcast!!!!!!!!

I'm disappointed in you. 

Also, those picks are apparently against the spread. 

Lol been meaning to pop the pod on but haven't had time! 

I wouldn't pick us in the super bowl against Baltimore or KC, but I'd pick us over everyone else, I think, and I definitely have to pick us out of the NFC. I simply can't get past the fact that I think we are a better team than Seattle, even with Wilson being the great mitigating factor. With Green Bay, it's nearly impossible to get the optics of the first meeting out of your head in order to pick a possible second game. Even if you think the blow out is an outlier. I actually said on the podcast that out of the three remaining teams, this is probably the hardest / most likely loss in my opinion, and I still picked us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I picked us. You'd know that if you listened to the podcast!!!!!!!!

I'm disappointed in you. 

Also, those picks are apparently against the spread. 

Too late, you have been exposed. It could be worse, I've seen folks accused of being Grant Cohn...

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

He also said the packers were the BEST team in the NFC then they almost got stomped by the Lions in week 17....

Makes sense. We only beat them by almost 30. 

Seriously, CBS just seems to not be on the bandwagon at all. Brinson have just never shown that they are believers at all on their podcast. Its mainly about Jimmy G; I've been listening to them a few weeks, and they just completely ignore when he plays well and continue to doubt him as though he hasn't proven anything all year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Too late, you have been exposed. It could be worse, I've seen folks accused of being Grant Cohn...

I'd rather be Cohn, I think. Honestly, he's just a troll, but I think that he knows football (he just views everything through a completely biased and prejudicial lens). I don't think that he's stupid though. Prisco is just a foolish tool for the most part. 

• Like 1