Divisional Round GDT - Vikings at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How can you say he will certainly have two? I wouldn't be too sure about that. He's had some really good teams and opportunities and his teams have fallen short. Rodgers is now declining so he may just have that one SB when it is all said and done. Of course he has a shot this year, they will be the underdogs against both SF and KC. Will probably be favorites over TEN though. 

McCarthy didn’t add a single wrinkle to his playbook since 2012. Nothing. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

McCarthy didn’t add a single wrinkle to his playbook since 2012. Nothing. 

And his play is same as it was last year with another OC. He's now missing more throws than ever and is declining. Again, he can win one since he has a great RB and defense is really solid, but no certainty he wins another ring. Dude is about to be 36 years old next season? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And his play is same as it was last year with another OC. He's now missing more throws than ever and is declining. Again, he can win one since he has a great RB and defense is really solid, but no certainty he wins another ring. Dude is about to be 36 years old next season? 

The Packers are 13-3 without McCarthy. He was holding that team back for a long long time. Rodgers was no where close to the reason that team was under performing. With Rodgers, you should be a Top 3 seed literally every year. He’s still my #2 QB behind Wilson. Mahomes is a close 3rd for me but needs to prove he won’t make mistakes in a big conference title game. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

The Packers are 13-3 without McCarthy. He was holding that team back for a long long time. Rodgers was no where close to the reason that team was under performing. With Rodgers, you should be a Top 3 seed literally every year. He’s still my #2 QB behind Wilson. Mahomes is a close 3rd for me but needs to prove he won’t make mistakes in a big conference title game. 

What mistake did Mahomes in the last conference title game he was in? 

Sure, 13-3, and Rodgers didn't play any better than he did last season. His play isn't what it was in his peak years period. Blame it on McCarthy all you want, but his play didn't improve with LaFleur either.

And no offense, but you are bat sh^t crazy if you have Rodgers as the better QB over Mahomes right now. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What mistake did Mahomes in the last conference title game he was in? 

Sure, 13-3, and Rodgers didn't play any better than he did last season. His play isn't what it was in his peak years period. Blame it on McCarthy all you want, but his play didn't improve with LaFleur either.

And no offense, but you are bat sh^t crazy if you have Rodgers as the better QB over Mahomes right now. 

This is definitely of recency bias. Let me guess your Top 3 QBs in the NFL are Mahomes, Wilson, and Lamar in order? Please tell me you don’t have Lamar in the Top 5 after one good season. Recency bias is this forums #1 issue. 

This is definitely of recency bias. Let me guess your Top 3 QBs in the NFL are Mahomes, Wilson, and Lamar in order? Please tell me you don’t have Lamar in the Top 5 after one good season. Recency bias is this forums #1 issue. 

Recency bias when a QB does it for two consecutive season like Mahomes? No, that's just called REALITY, especially with the way Rodgers has played. Rodgers hasn't had any season better than Mahomes last two seasons in a while. Are you going to continue putting Rodgers over Mahomes for another five seasons or something? 

And again, what big mistake did Mahomes make last conference title game?

No, Lamar will need to do it for another season or have a similar season for him to get in the top 3 QB range. Mahomes is CLEARLY better though, as is Wilson. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Recency bias when a QB does it for two consecutive season like Mahomes? No, that's just called REALITY, especially with the way Rodgers has played. Rodgers hasn't had any season better than Mahomes last two seasons in a while. Are you going to continue putting Rodgers over Mahomes for another five seasons or something? 

And again, what big mistake did Mahomes make last conference title game?

No, Lamar will need to do it for another season or have a similar season for him to get in the top 3 QB range. Mahomes is CLEARLY better though, as is Wilson. 

Wins. Matter. It’s the main reason Brady is the GOAT. McCarthy was holding Rodgers back exponentially. 

Also Mahomes has a Top 5 WR core in the NFL and a Top 2 Offensive Mind (1. Kyle 2. Andy IMO). 

Rodgers on the Chiefs would be doing about the same stuff. Who are the Packers receivers outside of Davante? Who is massively overrated to begin with. 

Stop being closed minded. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Wins. Matter. It’s the main reason Brady is the GOAT. McCarthy was holding Rodgers back exponentially. 

Also Mahomes has a Top 5 WR core in the NFL and a Top 2 Offensive Mind (1. Kyle 2. Andy IMO). 

Rodgers on the Chiefs would be doing about the same stuff. Who are the Packers receivers outside of Davante? Who is massively overrated to begin with. 

Stop being closed minded. 

No, Rodgers would NOT do the same thing...Why? Because Mahomes is just flat out better. 

Again, name me the LAST season Rodgers had close to as good as Mahomes last two years? Stop being like one of those guys that waits way too long to admit the obvious of one player being clearly superior than the other. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, Rodgers would NOT do the same thing...Why? Because Mahomes is just flat out better. 

Again, name me the LAST season Rodgers had close to as good as Mahomes last two years? Stop being like one of those guys that waits way too long to admit the obvious of one player being clearly superior than the other. 

Switch them teams and Rodgers has better stats than Mahomes. Period. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Whatever you my man, whatever you say...

You’re saying Mahomes would have better stats as the Green Bay Packer Quarterback than Rodgers would on KC with Reid and all those weapons? It honestly wouldn’t even be close. I always try to be as open minded possible and reverse both QBs situations. 

You’re saying Mahomes would have better stats as the Green Bay Packer Quarterback than Rodgers would on KC with Reid and all those weapons? It honestly wouldn’t even be close. I always try to be as open minded possible and reverse both QBs situations. 

fwiw, I don't think what you are suggesting is crazy, but it doesn't seem like an internet battle worth having, really. Both QBs are really good. Fighting about which is better seems like something young folks do. Is ya'll young folks? :P 

• Like 2