2019 Divisional Round Playoffs

Leader

Saturday, January 11
Minnesota @ San Francisco  -  4:35PM  -  NBC
Tennessee @ Baltimore  -  8:15PM  -  CBS

Sunday, January 12
Houston @ Kansas City  -  3:05PM  -  CBS
Seattle @ Green Bay  -  6:40PM  -  FOX

Seattle / Green Bay. The Retribution Bowl.

Edited by Leader

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Will be pulling for the Vikings one more time. Biggest problem for them will be that Niners DL against a weak Vikings OL. The Saints didn't have the horses up front other than Jordan but the Niners have the best DL in football. 

Yes, it is going to be one tall task for the Vikes' OL to hold up against that bunch.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

MN opened +8, down to 6.5

kc opened -7, up to 9.5

ravens opened -9.5, has held up

Still waiting on our game. I’m guessing an open of gb -3 to 4.5. The Vegas guys don’t like either us or Seattle. 3 for home field, I think their injuries get us half to 1 point

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Will be pulling for the Vikings one more time. Biggest problem for them will be that Niners DL against a weak Vikings OL. The Saints didn't have the horses up front other than Jordan but the Niners have the best DL in football. 

Cousins better be saying his prayers. Dee Ford is going to be back as well. This is the biggest mismatch between the two teams. Dalvin Cook is going to have to have the game of his lifetime. 

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Game being played a couple hours later than usual is a nice bonus. Should get a bit colder by the 2nd half of the game

I'm uneasy about it. I keep thinking of the 2011 loss to the Giants and the 2007 loss to the Giants. 

I'd rather them go at it earlier in the day.

If they can’t run the ball I don’t see how they win unless they get insanely lucky or GB turns the ball over a bunch. It will still be close and go down to the wire though so buckle up. Packers just need to lean on the running game and play good D and they win. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Game being played a couple hours later than usual is a nice bonus. Should get a bit colder by the 2nd half of the game

I would have agree if the game were vs the Saints.  I am not sure the weather matters much one way or the other when playing SEA.

• Like 1