2019 Divisional Round Playoffs

Leader

16 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

1. No. I've definitely played sports before. Why does every attempt to refute analytics start with this ridiculous old-***-man response of "Well you've never played sports in your life, so you wouldn't even know." That's not how this works. This might blow your mind, but people can know two things.

2. Nothing was proven in Baltimore regarding analytics. The fact that you somehow think Baltimore failing to convert 4th and 1s somehow "proves" anything about the merits of going for it on 4th and 1, is ample evidence that you know a **** less about analytics than I know about playing football.

Even after going 0/2 on 4th and 1 last night, the Ravens finished the year 8/10 on 4th and 1. They made the right choice. It just didn't work out.

Have we proven that it was stupid for the Packers to go for it on 4th and 1 against the Lions?

The problem with you is it's wasted on the young! You are proof of that. 

1. The fact you try and refute momentum in sports actually exists is proof you know not what you speak of! 

2. Analytics alone without thought for the current situation you reside will get you beat. Baltimore is ABSOLUTELY proof of that. 

Trust me punk I know more about analytics then you'll ever know. I also have a thing called common sense your generation wasn't blessed with.

Enjoy your day you little $#%^&! 

Edited by Golfman

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Just taking a quick poll here. You've all now watched a good amount of other good teams play football as typically happens in the playoffs. We've seen some other QBs play.

Anybody still think Rodgers is an elite QB?

Yes and your Rodgers hating is as annoying as you are! Why don't you give it a rest! 

2 minutes ago, Howler said:

Chiefs are the scariest team remaining. Only they could sleepwalk in a quarter and then proceed to score 35 unanswered. Plus, their best Dlineman is a DNP.

Houston has very little pass rush on Mahomes! If you don't get pressure it's over for the secondary! 

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Just taking a quick poll here. You've all now watched a good amount of other good teams play football as typically happens in the playoffs. We've seen some other QBs play.

Anybody still think Rodgers is an elite QB?

No.  But I think he is in that second tier of QBs.  I'm not sure the elite isn't just Mahomes right now.

4 minutes ago, Howler said:

Chiefs are the scariest team remaining. Only they could sleepwalk in a quarter and then proceed to score 35 unanswered. Plus, their best Dlineman is a DNP.

After watching the Titans go into Baltimore and beat up on the Ravens, TEN vs KC has become quite the intriguing match-up.  If TEN gets to the SB, that means they got there by beating NE, BAL and KC... all on the road.  No way I wouldn't be hugely impressed by that.