Divisional Round: Seattle Seahawks vs Green Bay Packers

BayRaider

Just now, DannyB said:

The more I watch that the more I'm comfortable saying he got the first down. His body didn't touch the ground at first.

Im pretty comfortable saying he was clearly short, unless you think the ball was inside his helmet.

But there's no way you can overturn that on those replays.

The spot was extremely generous, though.

Just now, thrILL! said:

Yes, excellent composition. Good use of negative space from so far away. 

It not only represents the first down that was literally converted on the field, but it also asks us the tough questions regarding what we are doing in our own lives to pick up our metaphorical first downs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Im pretty comfortable saying he was clearly short, unless you think the ball was inside his helmet.

But there's no way you can overturn that on those replays.

The spot was extremely generous, though.

Not in his helmet, but tucked into his upper chest. Not far away. I'd still like to see the final spot the refs gave.

Just now, DannyB said:

Not in his helmet, but tucked into his upper chest. Not far away. I'd still like to see the final spot the refs gave.

The ref starts to run in at the 35 1/2, next play is snapped from 35 1/2.

Spot was generous, more then likely it would have or wouldn't have been been by an inch or two.

But that spot made it unquestionable.

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I'm trying to record the play but game pass is acting stupid for some reason. 

Truth be told, I might be wrong after all. The ball wasn't spotted at the white line...it was spotted a yard before.....which is about where it looks like it should've been spotted. But I'll know where when I can get this damn site to work like it's supposed to.

3 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

EOIVEKsW4AAZvnT.jpg
Yellow line was not accurate. So can’t really go by that. 

OK but still....

FWIW, I think GB easily converts 4th and half-yard....but still.   Knowing where the ball is on the other angles, and even accounting for the yellow line being possibly off....man, it doesn't look even close to a 1st.

And honestly, a reverse overhead angle....clearly settles the Q.  To not have that for 1 of only 2 playoff games today.....amazing.  SMH.

Edited by Broncofan