The Divisional Round! the other games...

vike daddy

1 hour ago, Leader said:

My goodness...here I came to wish you guys good luck later today and this is what greets me. In any case, all the best later. Go ahead and knock off SF for us...that would be appreciated and if you could manage it somehow...sustain just enough injuries to critical players that'll carry over to next week - but which wont prevent you from winning today. That might be tricky to pull off...probably tough to do...but give it your best shot  :)

To be fair, as I’ve said in your threads, you guys are always nice and actually pretty welcoming when I join into chats, but just like any fan base there are the few that push peoples limits a little far

• Like 1

Just now, perrynoid said:

Well, he did throw 2 picks and lost a fumble.  Teams should not be overly reliant on one player.

It's pretty incredible that tonight was it legitimately a bad game for him and he still put up 500 yards of offense. And one of the picks was a tipped drop

Had no help from his receivers who are mostly bad or rookies, toooons of drops and its was easily their olines worst game of the year.

He needed to play better but it's hard to say he was the biggest problem. But all off-season people are going blab on about him getting figured out or how he's 0-2 in the playoffs and its gonna be irritating as hell

1 minute ago, Dolmonite26 said:

It's pretty incredible that tonight was it legitimately a bad game for him and he still put up 500 yards of offense. And one of the picks was a tipped drop

Had no help from his receivers who are mostly bad or rookies, toooons of drops and its was easily their olines worst game of the year.

He needed to play better but it's hard to say he was the biggest problem. But all off-season people are going blab on about him getting figured out or how he's 0-2 in the playoffs and its gonna be irritating as hell

Oh, don't get me wrong, he had an incredible season.  But my point stands: teams can't rely on one player to constantly propel the team to victory week after week.

12 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

He was slow and wasn't taking direct hits on his chest. Instead he was turning away when he was tackled.

Are you talking about Lamar Jackson? Cause he was gassing people the whole game and he always avoids direct hits...I'm legitimately confused right now.