GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

is this the week of the 3 TE offense?  do we bust it out and run Tonyan and Graham behind these LBs while making them respect Jones?

haven't seen a ton of 13 relative to MLF's Tennessee days.

I think this is a team you can bully a little bit for sure. You have to block Clowney and Ford in the run game though. 

2 hours ago, Mr Anonymous said:

I want to point out that I was the first to change my avatar to "pretty". I did that and started posting pictures of models in Packers gear well before the Lions game.

The good news is I did it because I'm not at all superstitious. So since this movement was begun by someone who didn't tie the change to the team's success, we're all good no matter what avatar people go with.

That said, please get rid of your ugly avatar if you still have one for the simple fact that they're hard to look at.

I'm only doing it to continue my subtle troll of Aaron Rodgers.  Not that I have anything against him, I just find it personally entertaining.

• Like 1

Zach Kruse -   Seahawks gave up the second-most catches and second-most receiving yards to tight ends this season. Jimmy Graham has earned a little over $22M since signing his deal. One big night against his old team and that $22M will be money well spent.

1 hour ago, GalenaPackFan said:

Does our current avatar psychosis have any age restrictions? I'm going old school and don't want to have a bad influence. 

No we’ll be alright.  

1 hour ago, HokieHigh said:

Where is the rolling list of already selected avvys?

Don’t have a list.  Just go with your gut.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

I do feel as though MLF shelved some of his ideas for the playoffs after the good start. All good coaches do right?

TEs might be the key. Jimmy Graham with a revenge game would be great. 

I have spent literally all season waiting for them to dial up some **** to Vitale. Now he’s possibly injured, but if he plays, watch the **** out Seattle. 

12 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

is this the week of the 3 TE offense?  do we bust it out and run Tonyan and Graham behind these LBs while making them respect Jones?

haven't seen a ton of 13 relative to MLF's Tennessee days.

Maybe a few plays, but in general I don’t think we see a lot of it. Our TE group is pretty subpar.