GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

2 minutes ago, Howler said:

It's possible. Who else is going to step up when they remove Davante?

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Is it false ?

2 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

To be fair, we barely won and are going to get smoked next week. Lets just enjoy tonight.

I don’t know what’s going to happen next week - all I’m saying is I don’t want to hear idiot talking heads.  I’d rather just listen to you idiots...I mean friends.

Nick Wright -   Last year, Seattle lost a playoff game to Dallas they should’ve won because they stubbornly kept running the ball. This year, they ran 32 RB handoffs, for a grand total of 58 yards, 1.8 YPC. They have Russell Wilson, and they call games like they have Blake Bortles. Awful.

2 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

Can we fire Pettine this off season?

Our pass coverage is still abysmal and if we didn’t have the two Smiths, Savage, etc we would probably be smoked this season.

I think you and I are the only two who still want Pettine fired.  He has way more talent than better defenses.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Let's give him credit. 12 showed up tonight. Several MVP throws. We'll need an even better effort to stand a chance next week.

They'll need another WR to actually do something to give them a chance, yes. Rodgers made some good touch passes this week though, especially on critical 3rd downs