GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

11 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Now we’re going to read all week about how we barely won, and will get smoked by SF.  I’m only going to read this forum all week - no outside BS.

The foot-off-the-gas and win ugly routine won't work next week at SF. We need to play a full 4 quarters if we are to have any kind of a chance of winning (read: stealing) this one. 

But I'll take what we can get.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

And that critical 3rd down when they went trips left. I was stunned

Sorry, your claim was "Carroll vs MLF: Edge Seahawks" and Pete's (and Shott's) stupidity in forcing the run all first half instead of putting the game in Wilson's hands was the difference in the game.

MLF was not perfect, but he was not bad like Pete was.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Why stop with Pettine?  Lets get rid of the entire staff.  A lot of ugly football this season, and the offense has usually been worse than the defense.  I say all 14 of these wins could have easily gone the other way.  Get rid of em all I say!

You make a good argument

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

Sorry, your claim was "Carroll vs MLF: Edge Seahawks" and Pete's (and Shott's) stupidity in forcing the run all first half instead of putting the game in Wilson's hands was the difference in the game.

MLF was not perfect, but he was not bad like Pete was.

Can't say you're wrong about that