GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

I am content this season. They will be(rightfully) underdogs in their game against SF and, assuming they pull off the upset, probably be underdogs against KC. Those 2 teams are clearly better than this team, so I can't be mad if the result bears that out. They handled business tonight in usual fashion(made it close in the end) but they at least handled business. From this point on, it's just hoping for the best

Thank you Packers for an enjoyable season after the last 2 years

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

The foot-off-the-gas and win ugly routine won't work next week at SF. We need to play a full 4 quarters if we are to have any kind of a chance of winning (read: stealing) this one. 

But I'll take what we can get.

I’ll take the opportunity.  We may get wrecked, but we made the NFCCG - more than 14 other teams can say.  Good thing is, outside of the game itself, we don’t have much to lose.  GB will be heavy underdogs....just like Denver in SB 1998.

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Don't care what anybody says ... Adams and yes Graham stepped up tonight.  However, we need some frickin receivers ... can't go into next year with this motley crew.

I don't think even Aaron's biggest detractors deny the lack of talent at WR at this point.