GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Greene being back also involves the possibility of putting a really mediocre safety into a role he isn't familiar with as he's just getting back on the field, and also taking off your designate play relay guy on a team who runs a ton of screens, checkdowns, and zone reads on 3rd down. 

How many mediocre safeties do you want in the field? At some point you want somebody who can tackle in the back end. You're also not going to be blitzing A gap much with a safety.

Very much agree on this AG also with Greene being gone so long would you even use him much. He's seen no game action and others have. It would be good to get him in there but i would not try to fix what we have going already.

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

it's actually a permanent avy because I was one of the first people ported over to the new site. I can't update it.

This is a lie, and not a very good one.  I was here before you.  I’m really disappointed in you.

Doing my part.  Margot Robbie the hottest woman in the known universe.  Hope this helps.  The ugly cheese hat dog is coming back if they lose.  Didn't like the news of "illness" going around.  Hope our guys are ready to go on Sunday.  I actually like the match up.  Pack should take this one at home.

• Like 2