GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

You had to know they'd show up ... they just can't help themselves ... it just won't stop ... 1 game from going to the  Super Bowl and he just sucks.

I'm not mad at Rodgers ever because I think he's washed. I'm pissed because I still think he can be amazing. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rodgers played really well tonight. I just don't know who I'm getting next week, Lions Rodgers or Seahawks Rodgers. 

That I agree with ... he needs to play at this level all the time and he hasn't.  I do think the lack of talent at wide receiver is a huge part of it though .. not all of it, but a big part. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I didn't post during the game at all, but wonder what the reaction was to the fumble we CLEARLY recovered and they didn't give to us because of 'no clear recovery!'

Not terribly bad, but it was definitely BS. 

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I didn't post during the game at all, but wonder what the reaction was to the fumble we CLEARLY recovered and they didn't give to us because of 'no clear recovery!'

That was complete nonsense .... no clear recovery .. nevermind this packers player with the ball in his hands.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Yeah, not gonna lie, I thought that was originally a bad picture of her. That's not great

You can close up any attractive chick and get a bad pic like that. Hell, even Margot Robbie looks bad close up at times. Plus, pictures rarely do these ladies justice. 

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I didnt either. But that was some maaajor BS. Was also watching with a Seattle fan who kept saying "it would be nice to have that field goal right now". I was freakin out

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

And tonight you should be happy.

I am? I never say anything about him when he plays well. I wasn't even pissed in the thread with that bad one to Adams because I was pretty happy with everything else. I don't think I said one bad thing about him other than being mad about a throw away I think.