GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rodgers played really well tonight. I just don't know who I'm getting next week, Lions Rodgers or Seahawks Rodgers. 

But is it enough to win even if you see Seahawks Rodgers?.

49ers are different beast and they our Oline played real bad last time. They have a great TE and excellent play caller too..

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I am? I never say anything about him when he plays well. I wasn't even pissed in the thread with that bad one to Adams because I was pretty happy with everything else. I don't think I said one bad thing about him other than being mad about a throw away I think.

:D

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Remember that time nobody gave John Elway a chance and we won the Super Bowl as the biggest underdog ever? I remember, hated it, but that is what Rodgers is going to be hearing all week. He's got no chance and we'll be about a 10 point dog too!

I didn't think the Packers got much respect this week .. next week will be even worse.  I hope it's the classic trap for San Fran.  They are beatable.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Remember that time nobody gave John Elway a chance and we won the Super Bowl as the biggest underdog ever? I remember, hated it, but that is what Rodgers is going to be hearing all week. He's got no chance and we'll be about a 10 point dog too!

This is fine but we need *somebody* other than Davante to step up......and at this stage, its more likely than not that person doesnt exist on our roster.

It is what it is.

Tonight Jimmy made some clutch plays.

But we just dont have WR weapons 1,2 & 3.

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I didn't post during the game at all, but wonder what the reaction was to the fumble we CLEARLY recovered and they didn't give to us because of 'no clear recovery!'

I am truly at the point where I would rather scrap replay altogether and just live with what the refs miss in real time.  The bad calls we now get with replay review are every bit as infuriating (and ludicrous) as anything that was happening before replay was instituted, but now we get to wait five minutes before they make a terrible call.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

But is it enough to win even if you see Seahawks Rodgers?.

49ers are different beast and they our Oline played real bad last time. They have a great TE and excellent play caller too..

Pretty sure they said that about the Ravens this week too.  *** kickin.

Just now, cannondale said:

I'm more worried about NFCCG MLF and NFCCG Petine

I don't like the soft looks .. just makes things way too easy for the opponent.  I think you have to be aggressive and get your hands on some ball and hopefully create a turnover or two.  Not Pettine's finest moment for sure.

• Like 1