GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

26 minutes ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

Did anyone notice that everyone was crying about Graham not making a first down, well the line on TV was half a yard off and he did make it to the actual marker. Now here is what I think is a first is that the refs reconfirmed this on the replay and made the call then New York tells them they found new footage and review it again. This is the first time that they reviewed the same play twice ever for the same reason. New York was hoping on a NFC West Championship game and was going to do anything to get it. I almost died when they said that they reviewed a second time because of Newly Found Footage... WTF is that crap?!

It was absolutely ridiculous.  We need some sort of explanation.  

9 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I don't think we are capable of four good quarters of football.  We are pretty far in to the season and we really haven't seen it yet.

Probably not. Consistency comes with talent. This team hung on for so long I don't think most fans realize how far we finally fell. I don't think MLF escapes some of the blame either. Hopefully both will improve. It connects the dots with MM blowing a gasket about bringing in new talent as well. 

Edited by cannondale

11 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I don't know if I'm on board with WR in the First Round, but I'm starting to think that the identity of those great teams was not Rodgers, but the stable of WR's MM ran out there for a decade. The falloff has been cataclysmic. It's unrealistic to expect the same results with so much less.

This -- well said.  The end.