GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Have the Packers played what you would consider a good four quarters of football?  I can't think of one .. maybe the Raiders game?

And Rodgers has been entirely inconsistent game to game right? Is that wrong?

I think both are fair. But there's way more loyalty to AR versus the team as a whole

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

It seemed to be that LaFleur was pretty creative in general.  Maybe we've got something in store for San Fran?  I don't know if we have the weapons, but I guess we shall see.

Whatever weapons the Packers have, they'd better come out with their guns blazing from the get go till the final gun sounds.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It seemed to be that LaFleur was pretty creative in general.  Maybe we've got something in store for San Fran?  I don't know if we have the weapons, but I guess we shall see.

Ok hear it is..Adams sits out drives 1 and 2 the packers score TDs on both drives SF has no idea what is going on bam 3rd TD this time to DA GB wins 31-24..**** im drunk..

Edited by Reaper

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Nothing too crazy, the Ervin stuff was cool. I'm sure we'll see something creative though

Just now, Norm said:

I think both are fair. But there's way more loyalty to AR versus the team as a whole

He's had an off year .. everyone is aware of it.  Some take things to the extreme and say "He's Washed", like every five minutes.  Obviously that is an f'n stupid take.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

The biggest surprise about turning 40–twenty years ago— was realizing how cute 40 year old women could be. But our 25 year old posters can not be expected to share in that kind of appreciation.

I may not be 25 (I'm 33) but I can definitely appreciate older women. I still think Helen Mirren is sexy. She's 74 lol.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

He's had an off year .. everyone is aware of it.  Some take things to the extreme and say "He's Washed", like every five minutes.  Obviously that is an f'n stupid take.  

IDK but I think you take too many criticisms of him automatically as meaning HE'S WASHED. Yeah it comes up a lot, he's important to the team and handles the ball every play on offense.

Just seems to me that you don't like to hear it more than you outright disagree with it.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Shouldn't it be that way?  He was the straw that stirred the drink and carried the team for many years.  He's declining from his mvp years no doubt ... he's earned a little more break than the others.