GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

Shouldn't it be that way?  He was the straw that stirred the drink and carried the team for many years.  He's declining from his mvp years no doubt ... he's earned a little more break than the others.

No, IMO. That's why it doesn't bother me. Ted or whoever didn't get a pass for decline.

To me the thing about the fumble isn't that they weren't able to find a clear recovery on review. It's that they still can't establish a clear recovery before having to go to review. Like wasn't it back in 2013 when they said they'd let fumbles play out longer before whistling the play dead? If it's even a question, they should at least be establishing who recovered the ball before the question of review ever comes up. There should never be a case where they can't establish clearly who recovers a ball.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

IDK but I think you take too many criticisms of him automatically as meaning HE'S WASHED. Yeah it comes up a lot, he's important to the team and handles the ball every play on offense.

Just seems to me that you don't like to hear it more than you outright disagree with it.

He's definitely not Godgers anymore but I'd hardly say he's washed. Inconsistent and maddening due to lack of trust or whatever with his receivers, sure. Washed? Can't agree there. 

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

He's definitely not Godgers anymore but I'd hardly say he's washed. Inconsistent and maddening due to lack of trust or whatever with his receivers, sure. Washed? Can't agree there. 

IDK if anyone thinks he's washed though. If I say **** RODGERS ERVIN WAS WIDE OPEN

=/=

Rodgers is washed

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

No, IMO. That's why it doesn't bother me. Ted or whoever didn't get a pass for decline.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Ted's decline and Rodgers decline isn't anywhere even close to be similar.  Guess decline is in the eye of the beholder.  Some think decline is he sucks, some don't

Just now, coachbuns said:

Ted's decline and Rodgers decline isn't anywhere even close to be similar.  Guess decline is in the eye of the beholder.  Some think decline is he sucks, some don't

Like I said to start this thing, I'm not mad at him because I think he's toast. It's the opposite. I still think he can be much better than he's been overall. But if I say it, the usual crowd gets all bent over it and distorts what I'm saying into I think he's Peyton's corpse

41 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rodgers played really well tonight. I just don't know who I'm getting next week, Lions Rodgers or Seahawks Rodgers. 

Rodgers has been mad at the 49ers since like 2005.  It would be nice if the next game is the one in which he finally channels his anger to play out of his mind.

• Like 2