GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

2 hours ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Throwing the ball to Adams ... the skeleton of Jimmy Graham, Kumerow, Allison, and MVS after Lazard went out while Seattle took out the running game.

Well done Aaron. Well done.

Adams was absolutely unreal in this game.  Everybody knew Rodgers was looking for Tae and he somehow got open and made big play after big play.  SEA had no answer for him at all.

2 hours ago, Brad gluckman said:

To be fair, we barely won and are going to get smoked next week. Lets just enjoy tonight.

To be fair SF barely beat SEA a couple of weeks ago so you never know.  Who predicted the Ravens would get beat at home on Saturday?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I really wish I didn't despise Carroll so much.  I actually like the SEA team in general.

When you listen to other retired coaches they all seem to like this clown.  I guess it was when he got so giddy after Fail Mary is when I lost all regard for him.

2 hours ago, Brad gluckman said:

Wilson is the only reason they had a shot. Just running around aimlessly and scoring touchdowns. 

He is one slippery devil and yes, he was the only reason they got close.  But this time we had a defense that actually could make a play and put a stop to his insanity - running around pulling plays out of his keister.

2 hours ago, PackGymRat said:

Can we fire Pettine this off season?

Our pass coverage is still abysmal and if we didn’t have the two Smiths, Savage, etc we would probably be smoked this season.

Huh?  Wilson had time back there but had no where to go with the ball often.  Wilson's ability to scramble out of there and get first downs was the main reason why they could sustain drives (but Russell does that to everybody).

9 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Jimmy graham- 3 catches 49 yards OMG JIMMY.  Adams 8 catches 160 yards 2 TDs and oodles of separation. . . ehhh, eh.  meh.

Yeah except Jimmy getting yards and big plays is like when Rudy got a sack versus Rice having a 100 yard game