GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

7 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Doing my part.  Margot Robbie the hottest woman in the known universe.  Hope this helps.  The ugly cheese hat dog is coming back if they lose.  Didn't like the news of "illness" going around.  Hope our guys are ready to go on Sunday.  I actually like the match up.  Pack should take this one at home.

You get a like for Margot.  Post more, know what I mean?

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

this reminds me of the babe draft waayyyy back in the day. Not sure if anyone other than me is still around from that lol

That was just a bunch of losers drooling over attractive women.  This?  This is righteous.  This is for a cause.  

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I would guess 2007/2008. I joined in 2007 as well. Actually... @DannyB might have been part of this. msmre, thrillhouse, packman luke? maybe @Malfatron was there? I forget ha

Fellow 07 guy too. Signed up on Valentine's Day. Came because I was a junior in high school getting addicted to the draft and this was the best place for information. Sad I'm still here 13 years later 🙈🤦‍♂️😥

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Fellow 07 guy too. Signed up on Valentine's Day. Came because I was a junior in high school getting addicted to the draft and this was the best place for information. Sad I'm still here 13 years later 🙈🤦‍♂️😥

Minus the Valentine's Day part (you alright there bro?) this sounds about right...

53 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I would guess 2007/2008. I joined in 2007 as well. Actually... @DannyB might have been part of this. msmre, thrillhouse, packman luke? maybe @Malfatron was there? I forget ha

I remember all of those names. Also remember the guy who's inside information was never correct, can't think of the name though.

I hardly ever posted back then, mostly just lurked around reading what people had to say.