GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

1 minute ago, Cakeshoppe said:

538 giving us a 36% chance to win next week. FWIW that's a better chance than they gave the Seahawks this week.

They have us at 14% to win the superbowl. Lowest of the remaining teams.

Have they factored in Devito avatars though?

I thought Rodgers was underratedly (?) good tonight. Wasn't a monster performance, but he looked comfortable, in control of the offense, and made several plus throws. One of those games where, as he winds up to throw, I can tell if it's going to be complete.

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I thought Rodgers was underratedly (?) good tonight. Wasn't a monster performance, but he looked comfortable, in control of the offense, and made several plus throws. One of those games where, as he winds up to throw, I can tell if it's going to be complete.

For sure. Felt like what I expected of him for a long time. Could times he even got out of the pocket I felt like OH HERE IT COMES, but didn't happen, but felt like it

22 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

538 giving us a 36% chance to win next week. FWIW that's a better chance than they gave the Seahawks this week.

They have us at 14% to win the superbowl. Lowest of the remaining teams.

They haven't taken into account Green Bay unveiling their secret weapon in Ryan Grant (who let's not forget is a real NFL WR) next week, finally.

6 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

MLF said they will probably go Saturday. 

Guess we're going 0-3 on the West Coast this season then. Or maybe I'm looking too much into it- is it common to go cross-country with such little time between take-off and game time?

6 hours ago, DannyB said:

Rodgers had 113.7 QB rating for this game. Not too shabby.