GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

42 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Go off of your recollection here...have we blitzed Jaire at all this year?  

Wilson obviously didn't see it coming.  That had to have rattled him a little bit and maybe left him thinking a little more on the following possessions, the big one which ended with a sack by Preston.

I can't help but think that the Jaire blitz made Wilson think a little bit more after it happened and it may have given just a tick more time for our guys to get home.

But yah, great call, great play by Jaire.

For this defense to become really nasty, they need to start ripping down at the point of the sack to get a few strip fumbles.  That would be nice to see.

Was it a designed blitz?  

Or Jaire recognized there were no wr/te/rb coming to his side and he had a shot to get to Wilson unblocked?

Would be interested in seeing an all 22 of that play

Just now, squire12 said:

Was it a designed blitz?  

Or Jaire recognized there were no wr/te/rb coming to his side and he had a shot to get to Wilson unblocked?

Would be interested in seeing an all 22 of that play

As a guess, I'd say it was by design.  Thinking only Pettine and Jaire know the full story.

Would be really cool if it was some kind of defensive check.

7 hours ago, Norm said:

If you had to guess before the game who would have the key sack, how many damn guys would have been above him lol

This means that Kenny Clark is going to have a ****ING BJ RAJI LEVEL INTERCEPTION ON SUNDAY OMG I WOULD **** MY ****ING PANTS IF THAT HAPPENS!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Any stories/conversations you can share?

He didn't like spill the beans to me on anything big, but talking over Z to GB, he did say there were a number of teams after him last offseason and he definitely chose GB over them because he wanted to be in GB. They were teams with a lot more cap but not good teams, so I'm assuming they were offering more and Z wanted to go to GB to win. 

He represented some big names and I didn't get the vibe he agreed with that opinion that players don't want to be in GB

Said he thought Gutey and Ball were super great to work with. I found it interesting how much agents relied on team scouts to find the right guys in college to sign. Probably should have known that.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I went to this game and it was a top life experience. Got to meet/chill with Za'darius's agent for awhile. So interesting to talk to him.

3 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

His sports agent or his state farm agent?

3 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Sports. Dude was super cool.

1 hour ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Any stories/conversations you can share?

What ply toilet paper?  Bidet or paper?  Wipes?

Should have asked him....

15 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

This means that Kenny Clark is going to have a ****ING BJ RAJI LEVEL INTERCEPTION ON SUNDAY OMG I WOULD **** MY ****ING PANTS IF THAT HAPPENS!!!

80 yard pick 6, juking and making people miss along the way! 

Actually, with Kenny of all people just about anything is possible, can't say I'd die of shock if it happened!