GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

4 minutes ago, BarnettOSU said:

I remember all of those names. Also remember the guy who's inside information was never correct, can't think of the name though.

I hardly ever posted back then, mostly just lurked around reading what people had to say. 

Arrigo?

I remember some guy - not sure if was him - used to pretend he had info. One day he posted pictures from the USC pro day claiming it proved he had insider info....turns out they all came off the Trojan athletics blog. Ended his rep real quick

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I would guess 2007/2008. I joined in 2007 as well. Actually... @DannyB might have been part of this. msmre, thrillhouse, packman luke? maybe @Malfatron was there? I forget ha

I was here.  Just not as you know me now. I did NOT get along with msmre.  

I was here BEFORE anybody knew who Samkon Gado was. I did NOT get along with Vike Daddy, though I like him now.

Edited by Outpost31

7 hours ago, chillparsi1 said:

Arrigo?

I remember some guy - not sure if was him - used to pretend he had info. One day he posted pictures from the USC pro day claiming it proved he had insider info....turns out they all came off the Trojan athletics blog. Ended his rep real quick

I remember Arrigo’s name from the ESPN board. People would reference his name in rumor mill Packer posts. Does anyone know his real story? His stuff was as reliable as like a pft (half truth agent gossip)

11 hours ago, fattlipp said:

Savage is much faster, Amos as well....

Amos should spy RW imo...

Savage is not an in the box safety. Yes he is our fastest Safety,  but his range is what makes him such an asset in deep coverage. Savage will be deep.

If Amos plays in the box and is spying Wilson, then is Greene playing back or are we going one high? I agree, I think Amos would be the better spying Wilson but I like the ability to still disguise the coverage with bringing Greene in as a 3rd safety. Before Greene went down he was being groomed for this position.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Doing my part.  Margot Robbie the hottest woman in the known universe.  Hope this helps.  The ugly cheese hat dog is coming back if they lose.  Didn't like the news of "illness" going around.  Hope our guys are ready to go on Sunday.  I actually like the match up.  Pack should take this one at home.

copycat

11 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Doing my part.  Margot Robbie the hottest woman in the known universe.  Hope this helps.  The ugly cheese hat dog is coming back if they lose.  Didn't like the news of "illness" going around.  Hope our guys are ready to go on Sunday.  I actually like the match up.  Pack should take this one at home.

They should all be wearing surgical masks at practice this week if they were smart.