GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

7 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

That's a good call .. he was excellent in that game.  Hopefully we see a repeat of that.  

Fack on Russ

Jaire on Lockett

King/Savage on Metcalf

Stuff the run and we should be golden.

Unless Fack is going to play next to Martinez, he wont be solely covering Russ. Fack on Russ pretty much means our edge guess wont be rushing up field but playing more contain. 

I doubt we start the game with Jaire and King playing man on specific WR. I think if we see one struggling, then it may happen. Ideally it would be nice to be able to keep Amos & Savage deep and be able to stuff the run up front. 

Ryan Wood -  Packers started practice inside Don Hutson Center, but they plan to do portion of it outside. Media excused after stretching, so we’ll see what participation report says this afternoon. Overall look healthy. Tramon Williams, Jimmy Graham, Billy Turner and Kenny Clark on bikes.  Rookie Elgton Jenkins back at practice today after illness kept him out Monday. He’s feeling better. RT Bryan Bulaga also stretching, though uncertain whether he’s cleared concussion protocol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Please tell me Berkshire Bull was one of them. 

I would say that some of our own posters were insufferable as well...in particular ttricknee and juteUWP. 

Damn, you have a good memory.  I forgot about ttricknee.  Piece of work, that guy.