GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

21 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Is he though? Not saying Wilson is... just saying what does Rodgers have going for him to be quote unquote cool?

Well, I generally enjoy listening to him speak and appreciate his dry sense of humour, but it was this Mina Kimes ESPN story that convinced me he's a good dude. Also, his comments about Kaepernick, his comments about the fan who yelled "Muslims suck" during the anthem at Lambeau... I just respect him more than most of my sports heroes.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Well, I generally enjoy listening to him speak and appreciate his dry sense of humour, but it was this Mina Kimes ESPN story that convinced me he's a good dude. Also, his comments about Kaepernick, his comments about the fan who yelled "Muslims suck" during the anthem at Lambeau... I just respect him more than most of my sports heroes.

The fact that the first thing he said at the end of the last game was "Is Carson ok?" should solidify the "good guy" label.

23 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Russell Wilson listens to Billie Eilish.

Remember when baby sitter looking performers were hotter? At least Billie has talent as a musician, which she proved during her Howard Stern interview.

23 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I would probably not enjoy having drinks with Aaron Rodgers.  I would probably loathe having drinks with Russell Wilson watching me drink.

Rodgers would be deep down on the list of current Packers I'd want to drink with