GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

The fact he was downgraded today doesn't have me feeling good about him playing. GB avoided serious injury all season long just for the whole team to get hit with the damn flu the week of their freakin playoff game

How often do players miss games due to illness? Especially in the playoffs. Not sure I’ve heard of it. Doubt this is the first time there has been sick players too.

2 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

How often do players miss games due to illness? Especially in the playoffs. Not sure I’ve heard of it. Doubt this is the first time there has been sick players too.

I mean, if it's the flu and its bad enough he could miss it. Hopefully it's just a minor cold or something.

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I mean, if it's the flu and its bad enough he could miss it. Hopefully it's just a minor cold or something.

If it’s the flu I feel like they would just declare them out right? No way they’d let a dude with a high temp go out there in frozen weather. I imagine this whole sickness thing is a bit overblown. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Brown and Fant both playing so Seattle will be starting both ailing starters in 20 degree weather.

Ansah and Iupati are out.

That is pretty big and I am not certain those two linemen make it through the whole game. I'd guess Fant less likely than Brown. Brown had a minor surgery so not a soft tissue injury. The center has a fibula issue and was on the injury report. If Clark is close to 100% he's going to wear that kid out. 

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Brown and Fant both playing so Seattle will be starting both ailing starters in 20 degree weather.

Ansah and Iupati are out.

Fant won’t start. Jamarco Jones will play LG in place of Iupati and Fant may line up a lot as a TE in heavy formations. The fact that Wheeler is inactive makes me think they feel okay about these two guys’ health.