GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

Oh Em Gee, I thought someone else made this GDT and I was about to have a meltdown the likes of which nobody has ever seen from me.

@Lodestar, remember to change your avatar. 
@incognito_man, it is time. 

@AlexGreen#20, gotta switch. 

@Packerraymond, @CWood21, remember... First of you to switch to a pretty avatar is my new favorite mod. 

@Spartacus, we switched to pretty. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Oh Em Gee, I thought someone else made this GDT and I was about to have a meltdown the likes of which nobody has ever seen from me.

@Lodestar, remember to change your avatar. 
@incognito_man, it is time. 

@AlexGreen#20, gotta switch. 

@Packerraymond, @CWood21, remember... First of you to switch to a pretty avatar is my new favorite mod. 

@Spartacus, we switched to pretty. 

But we're undefeated with the ugly avatars. If we lose with the pretty ones, will you accept your ban graciously?

Edited by Lodestar

Just now, Lodestar said:

But we're undefeated with the ugly avatars. If we lose with the pretty ones, will you accept your ban graciously?

I mean you could make the argument that the switch of avatars in the middle of the Detroit game turned that game around..... 

Just now, Lodestar said:

But we're undefeated with the ugly avatars. If we lose with the pretty ones, will you accept your ban gracefully?

Actually not.

Its those that havent changed their avatars that are accounting for the teams success.....as that of our designated enemies.

Stability. Strength and continuity. Those are winning traits.

Prove me wrong :)

Just now, Lodestar said:

We had it all wrong.  If we didn't switch to pretty there is no way we would have beat Detroit to win the 2 seed. 

Just now, Leader said:

Actually not.

Its those that havent changed their avatars that are accounting for the teams success.....as that of our designated enemies.

Stability. Strength and continuity. Those are winning traits.

Prove me wrong :)

Nothing about the Packers team is stable.  We're the least continuous we've been with a new HC, two new EDGE rushers, two new safeties, two new starters on the OL. 

If it was avatars staying the same that helped us, we would have done WORSE since the avatar changing started.  We are undefeated since I changed my avatar the first time.  You're wrong.  I've got a dozen pretty avatars that prove it. 

Label me pretty happy that Seattle won.

GB does well on defense when it plays against poor OLs.  Especially poor interior line play.  Especially center.

Here are the PFF scores for Seattle's Offensive Line...

Center, Britt.  Score of 62.  #26 in the league.  League leader is Kelce, 81.3.

Guard, Iupatti.  Score of 60.3.  #46 in the league.  League leader is Brooks (Philly) and Nelson.  92.9 and 91.2.

And he's hurt.  Jones is another guard.  49.5. 

Guard, Fluker.  Score of 58.7.  #52.

Tackle, Brown.  Score of 74.1.  #21.  League leader is Ramczyk at 90.8.

Tackle, Fant.  Score of 60.4.  #57.

1 minute ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Mike Pettine consulted for the Seahawks defense a couple years back. Do you think that will give him a little help with any "inside info?" I thought the defense held up in Seattle fairly well last year, all things considering. 

I just hope Pettine is aggressive .. get after Wilson and don't allow those long extended plays to transpire.  Knock the guy around.  I would think the added insight he got while with Seattle can only help.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Label me pretty happy that Seattle won.

GB does well on defense when it plays against poor OLs.  Especially poor interior line play.  Especially center.

Here are the PFF scores for Seattle's Offensive Line...

Center, Britt.  Score of 62.  #26 in the league.  League leader is Kelce, 81.3.

Guard, Iupatti.  Score of 60.3.  #46 in the league.  League leader is Brooks (Philly) and Nelson.  92.9 and 91.2.

And he's hurt.  Jones is another guard.  49.5. 

Guard, Fluker.  Score of 58.7.  #52.

Tackle, Brown.  Score of 74.1.  #21.  League leader is Ramczyk at 90.8.

Tackle, Fant.  Score of 60.4.  #57.

Justin Britt is on the IR. Duane Brown didn't play vs Philly, after having knee surgery last week. It's been said he's very unlikely to play this Sunday, but you never know about that healing sand they are throwing on guys in Seattle.

10 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Justin Britt is on the IR. Duane Brown didn't play vs Philly, after having knee surgery last week. It's been said he's very unlikely to play this Sunday, but you never know about that healing sand they are throwing on guys in Seattle.

And LG Iupati was also out with an injury yesterday.

Seattle RBs ran for 19 yards on 17 carries.

This is going to be a Russell Wilson schoolyard game throwing to Lockett, Metcalf, and scrambling for first downs.

Hope Pettine puts a spy on him, because as depleted as Seattle is on on offense Russell is still really, really good.

Edited by TheOnlyThing
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Thanks...I'll update...

The "other" center is Joey Hunt.  55.5 score.  Worse than Britt.

Ifedi is the "other" tackle.  56.6 score.  Worse than Brown.

We should eat that line up and get home with 4.  

Wilson becomes the X-factor, which we all know and all worry about.

Our X-factor is obviously Kyler Fackrell.  He owns Russell Wilson!

• Like 1