GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

Thanks...I'll update...

The "other" center is Joey Hunt.  55.5 score.  Worse than Britt.

Ifedi is the "other" tackle.  56.6 score.  Worse than Brown.

We should eat that line up and get home with 4.  

Wilson becomes the X-factor, which we all know and all worry about.

Our X-factor is obviously Kyler Fackrell.  He owns Russell Wilson!

George Fant started at LT yesterday and Jamarco Jones was at LG for Seattle.

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

If we do not get 6 more people to change to a pretty avatar we R going to lose.  ThT is a fact and I know it with all my heart souls gullet esophagus stomach intestines Ed and liver 

you've convinced me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lodestar said:

You have to be fortunate to win in the playoffs. I thought they played a hell of a game, especially the defense. If they can stop the run and hurry Garoppolo, I think they can definitely hang with the 49ers. 

I agree.  It's fashionable to hate on Cousins and the Vikings, and I'm on the board of the haters committee myself, but they did play a hell of a game and we'll see if they continue the momentum into SF.  

45 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I just hope Pettine is aggressive .. get after Wilson and don't allow those long extended plays to transpire.  Knock the guy around.  I would think the added insight he got while with Seattle can only help.

I'm actually thinking the opposite. If Seattle is going to beat us it will be with the deep ball. I do not feel comfortable with our DBs on 50/50 balls, and they've shown all year we shouldn't be comfortable with that. I think we need to win with with pressure from 4 rushers and adequate coverage in the back end, and I think that can be done against this OL. 

With how Seattle is committed to the run, I'm not terribly concerned about them dinking and dunking on us

53 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Label me pretty happy that Seattle won.

GB does well on defense when it plays against poor OLs.  Especially poor interior line play.  Especially center.

Here are the PFF scores for Seattle's Offensive Line...

Center, Britt (injured).  Score of 62.  #26 in the league.  League leader is Kelce, 81.3.

Center, Hunt.  Score of 55.5.

Guard, Iupatti.  Score of 60.3.  #46 in the league.  League leader is Brooks (Philly) and Nelson.  92.9 and 91.2.

Guard, Jones.  49.5. 

Guard, Fluker.  Score of 58.7.  #52.

Tackle, Brown (injured).  Score of 74.1.  #21.  League leader is Ramczyk at 90.8.

Tackle, Fant.  Score of 60.4.  #57.

Tackle, Ifedi.  Score of 56.6.  #67 in the league.

updated. 

It is a poor offensive line.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

If we do not get 6 more people to change to a pretty avatar we R going to lose.  ThT is a fact and I know it with all my heart souls gullet esophagus stomach intestines Ed and liver 

Exactly 6? Lol

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

I agree.  It's fashionable to hate on Cousins and the Vikings, and I'm on the board of the haters committee myself, but they did play a hell of a game and we'll see if they continue the momentum into SF.  

Also agree.  Vikings played a very good game.  That being said, maybe NO was just a tad over rated as the offense and defense both didn't play very well.  Some of that can be attributed to the Queens but all in all … just not that impressed with the overall way NO played.  By the way, Brees is definitely getting on with age.

48 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I'm actually thinking the opposite. If Seattle is going to beat us it will be with the deep ball. I do not feel comfortable with our DBs on 50/50 balls, and they've shown all year we shouldn't be comfortable with that. I think we need to win with with pressure from 4 rushers and adequate coverage in the back end, and I think that can be done against this OL. 

With how Seattle is committed to the run, I'm not terribly concerned about them dinking and dunking on us

Keep their receivers/te's in front of Pack secondary … pressure with 4 … don't let Wilson scramble.  Their run game is a non issue due to injuries. 

2 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Keep their receivers/te's in front of Pack secondary … pressure with 4 … don't let Wilson scramble.  Their run game is a non issue due to injuries. 

"Don't let Wilson scramble."  Easier said than done, right?  

He's clearly the X-factor.  But Fackrell owns his a__!