GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

7 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Wonder what's up with Jenkins?  Hope just a sickness thing.  I'd like to get Vitale back .. getting him involved in the passing game would be interesting.

Lazard, Jenkins and Tonyan all practiced last Friday so I'd think it has to be sickness. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:
9 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Have we had an update on Lazard? I thought it looked bad live

IIRC, Lazard practiced last week. I think he was fine so I'm guessing him being out today has nothing to do with the knee/ankle.

Nice

28 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Also agree.  Vikings played a very good game.  That being said, maybe NO was just a tad over rated as the offense and defense both didn't play very well.  Some of that can be attributed to the Queens but all in all … just not that impressed with the overall way NO played.  By the way, Brees is definitely getting on with age.

Brees has a tendency to get goobered up in the playoffs (trying to do too much, whatever), and Kamara hasn't exactly been lighting up the world either.  I'm fine with GB playing the Seahawks, but I'd have been totally fine if they got the Saints also.

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Brees has a tendency to get goobered up in the playoffs (trying to do too much, whatever), and Kamara hasn't exactly been lighting up the world either.  I'm fine with GB playing the Seahawks, but I'd have been totally fine if they got the Saints also.

I would rather not play a RB like Kamara. I like the Seahawks because they don't have a TE or RB that really scares me. If you can contain Russel I think we win. Easier said than done though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

I would rather not play a RB like Kamara. I like the Seahawks because they don't have a TE or RB that really scares me. If you can contain Russel I think we win. Easier said than done though. 

Yeah, I'm with you.  I guess I was perfectly ok with GB facing off against the Saints, if that had come to pass.  Kamara is great, but he's had a down season, and Brees as well.  Honestly, I think we'd do great regardless of the opponent.

2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Didn’t even read this post just gave you a like because you’ve joined the rebellion against @Packerraymond and @CWood21 and @incognito_man and all the other heathens who do not believe in the power of unity.  

@AlexGreen#20 believes, @Norm believes.  They’re both just behind a little on the changing doctrines of the faith.  

@Leader is too old and has lost the ability to have fun.  

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Didn’t even read this post just gave you a like because you’ve joined the rebellion against @Packerraymond and @CWood21 and @incognito_man and all the other heathens who do not believe in the power of unity.  

@AlexGreen#20 believes, @Norm believes.  They’re both just behind a little on the changing doctrines of the faith.  

@Leader is too old and has lost the ability to have fun.  

I was on board with ugly, as we keep winning ugly. I was going to change for the playoffs.

The pretty thing is dumb and I think if too many of us switch we will lose, therefore I am not switching.

You screwed up and I will be blaming any postseason loss on you.

• Like 4

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I was on board with ugly, as we keep winning ugly. I was going to change for the playoffs.

The pretty thing is dumb and I think if too many of us switch we will lose, therefore I am not switching.

You screwed up and I will be blaming any postseason loss on you.

I deserve credit only for my persistence.  @Malfatron helped us get on the right track.  You get nothing when we win.  I will buy a beer for every single person that buys into this if we win the Super Bowl.  

• Like 1