What's Your Favorite Play Of The Last Decade?

ILoveTheVikings

Maybe I should have made this thread a week ago but nevertheless, what is your favorite single play of the decade?

As a Vikings fan I think that it is so obvious that I wont even use the Minneapolis Miracle.

His run against Pittsburgh was a close second though...

Edited by ILoveTheVikings

Beastquake.

Also from 2010 I believe there was a Vick run against the Packers where he didn't score a TD but got pretty close, he ran from like mid-field and weaved past like 4 defenders behind scrimmage, then past 3 more guys and speared a defender with his shoulder full steam out of bounds.

2010 was a pretty boss year.

Even being held wasn't enough to stop Julio Jones from deleting the entire Green Bay Packers defense. It was at this moment it really sunk in to me that the Falcons were going to be in the Super Bowl. Apologies to any Packers fans.

20 minutes ago, Elky said:

The only choice for Pats fans. I jumped out of my seat I was so frickin’ relieved. Jumped up, phone flew out of my pocket, screen smashed. Didn’t even mind. Have the phone to this day, sitting in my desk.

Edelman catch in SB51 is close second, but nothing will ever match this.

• Like 1