What's Your Favorite Play Of The Last Decade?

ILoveTheVikings

On 1/6/2020 at 8:24 AM, ET80 said:

No lie, no joke - I'm a slave to the moment, we are all witness:

I just wanna say that when this happened, I jumped forward in my seat and yelled "THAT IS WHY DESHAUN IS THE FN MAN!" at my girl, who was rooting for the "underdog" Bills. She rolled her eyes and said that a lot of quarterbacks could have done that, lol. Which of course started me down the road of proclaiming DW greatness by bringing up the cleat-to-the-eye-dont-give-a-dang-td-anyway throw he made earlier this season to start.

Im a Pats fan, but Watson is a thug. By far my favorite QB currently in the league. Paint me a fanboy, idc.

• Like 1

Beastquake was a great one, and Devin Hester housing the opening kick of the Super Bowl was awesome too, although that was more than 10 years ago.  Seeing as how the Vikings are playing the 49ers this Sunday, I guess I'll have to put this one up as my favorite in hopes it will give us just a little added mojo. 

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Beastquake was a great one, and Devin Hester housing the opening kick of the Super Bowl was awesome too, although that was more than 10 years ago.  Seeing as how the Vikings are playing the 49ers this Sunday, I guess I'll have to put this one up as my favorite in hopes it will give us just a little added mojo. 

That wasn't last decade though was it?

On 1/6/2020 at 4:26 PM, Elky said:

Its not just the actual play.

The joy evident in Brady jumping around like a kid and the anguish on Sherman's face just amplify the power of this incredible championship play from an undrafted free agent who was really only playing because of how another undrafted free agent, Chris Matthews, was killing the Patriots DBs. It also followed yet another crazy play in a Patriots Super Bowl with the Kearse catch.  This was the most watched US TV broadcast of all-time.

I watched this at a party with 20+ people and we were all screaming during the Kearse play and this play.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 6:26 PM, Split the Sticks said:

U serious, Skippy?  I think the last episode of M*A*S*H (1979?) held that record for decades! didn't know it was toppled.

MASH is now 9th.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_watched_television_broadcasts_in_the_United_States

It might still be the highest percentage rated since there were less people and TVs back then