GDT: Still kind of America’s Team at Ravens

titans0021

The camaraderie on this team is closer than I even had in college,” tackle Taylor Lewan said. “I remember people saying that when you get to the NFL, guys have wives and kids, and you’re not gonna be that close. But man, this is the closest team I've ever been a part of. ’Cause when the outside world doesn’t care or have any confidence, the only people you can rely on are the people you work with every single day.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/01/12/mike-vrabel-tennessee-titans-baltimore-ravens-nfl-playoffs-divisional-round

• Like 1

It's hard to believe we are at this place. It is hard to imagine that our confidence level has skyrocketed to the point that we don't care who we have to face. It boggles the mind. 

I am tempted to say this is Henry's team. Instead, I'll say it is Mike Vrabel's team. Everybody loves Mike Vrabel. Now that we're one game away from the SB, I predict we're about to see a bunch of Vrabel-love in the media. We keep hearing how this team is in the mold of it's head coach. They may be right.

Edited by TitanTuff
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, TitanTuff said:

It's hard to believe we are at this place. It is hard to imagine that our confidence level has skyrocketed to the point that we don't care who we have to face. It boggles the mind. 

I am tempted to say this is Henry's team. Instead, I'll say it is Mike Vrabel's team. Everybody loves Mike Vrabel. Now that we're one game away from the SB, I predict we're about to see a bunch of Vranel-love in the media. We keep hearing how this team is in the mold of it's head coach. They may be right.

Man I feel this 1000%

this is the moment we have all been waiting for. Derrick said it in the post game locker room speech...they know about us and they don’t want these problems!

we are a MEAN team right now. a bunch of baaaaad MF’ers. And AJ hasn’t even been unleashed yet!! I AM READY FOR SUNDAY

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

We aren't the same team that played the Chiefs.  

I don't even feel like we the same team that played the Texans at home. 

The defensive staff is in the zone.  Offensive line and Henry are in a zone.

Time to start believing this could very well be our year!

• Like 1