GDT: Still kind of America’s Team at Ravens

titans0021

50 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I watched this and got almost as pumped up as I did watching it live. Actually celebrated after the Jonnu TD lmao.

"Derrick, we're gonna need you to break their ******* will"

Who knew Arthur Smith had this killer mentality. He doesn't look like it in the interviews.

Came to say this just after watching that too. I'm sitting at my desk at home and dude got me hyped up. What a guy.

• Like 2

Per MCM:

"The Ravens best starting field position of the night was their own 26 yard line."

https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/platform/amp/2020/1/15/21063563/all-22-review-breaking-down-the-titans-masterful-defensive-performance-against-the-ravens?utm_campaign=mikemiracles&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

That is freaking huge. Especially against a running team. Hopefully we can repeat that this weekend. That helps a defense tremendously.

Edited by TitanSS

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Per MCM:

"The Ravens best starting field position of the night was their own 26 yard line."

https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/platform/amp/2020/1/15/21063563/all-22-review-breaking-down-the-titans-masterful-defensive-performance-against-the-ravens?utm_campaign=mikemiracles&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

That is freaking huge. Especially against a running team. Hopefully we can repeat that this weekend. That helps a defense tremendously.

And Kern had a bad game by his standards