GDT: Still kind of America’s Team at Ravens

titans0021

I will say I feel like some of you guys are underestimating the Ravens. It’s not like playing contain and spying is some revolutionary idea, he’s punished teams that have done it all year.

We have a puncher’s chance because Henry can slow the game down and we’ve seen Tannehill’s potential when the run game is working, but we’re playing the best team in football that is healthy, rested and at their own place. A blow out is more likely than a win. Should probably be mentally prepared for it.

In the end, we can win. But it’d be 10x the upset the Pats game was. 

30 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I will say I feel like some of you guys are underestimating the Ravens. It’s not like playing contain and spying is some revolutionary idea, he’s punished teams that have done it all year.

We have a puncher’s chance because Henry can slow the game down and we’ve seen Tannehill’s potential when the run game is working, but we’re playing the best team in football that is healthy, rested and at their own place. A blow out is more likely than a win. Should probably be mentally prepared for it.

In the end, we can win. But it’d be 10x the upset the Pats game was. 

I'm not personally underestimateing the Ravens.  I am just looking at the way we can win. By looking at comparable teams like that Bills and Niners, as far as style and offensive system respectively. 

Bills are limited offensively and was able to make a game out of it. One pass break up away from winning I believe. 
Niners are from the same offensive scheme tree and was there too. 

Our defense isn't as good as the Bills but we can be mentioned in the same breath as the Niners, I think. Niners are better on the d-line but the other spots I think our talent holds up to theirs. 

So just looking at that angle, it gives me the feeling of maybe the Titans can do it and if we get some playoff magic the Ravens fall. 

I do agree and say if we won this, it would be the bigger win. Not only just because of the records, but because of the history.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

How dare you think that? Don’t you know they’re the greatest team of all-time and the Titans shouldn’t even bother showing up?

Lol the balls on me

If this Ingram injury is legit that helps the Titans a ton

I bet he plays but if he plays and isn’t himself that could help the Titans

Ravens have other guys though with Gus Bus and Hill so they will still be fine 

Titans just can’t leave guys running wide open (caption obvious I know) but force Jackson into tough throws to see if he can beat us that way 

18 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm not personally underestimateing the Ravens.  I am just looking at the way we can win. By looking at comparable teams like that Bills and Niners, as far as style and offensive system respectively. 

Bills are limited offensively and was able to make a game out of it. One pass break up away from winning I believe. 
Niners are from the same offensive scheme tree and was there too. 

Our defense isn't as good as the Bills but we can be mentioned in the same breath as the Niners, I think. Niners are better on the d-line but the other spots I think our talent holds up to theirs. 

So just looking at that angle, it gives me the feeling of maybe the Titans can do it and if we get some playoff magic the Ravens fall. 

I do agree and say if we won this, it would be the bigger win. Not only just because of the records, but because of the history.

This 100 percent . I definitely am not underestimating the Ravens , At least not the way there fans are underestimating us. Like the poster above me said , the bills game gives me hope , maybe more then I would like because I think our offense is lightyears better then the Bills . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Letsch80 said:

Lamar is in total control of the game at all times and he has proven this year on many occasions that he is capable of overcoming adversity.. The Ravens played two tough games against Seattle and San Francisco where he needed to take over the game and make a play and he did  just that. This team played one of the toughest schedules in the league this season and faced some tremendous defenses and came out on top virtually every time.

I don't expect Titans fans to understand any of this because they just don't follow the Ravens closely enough but I must say that Lamar is the real deal folks.. Anything is possible in the playoffs and sure there is a possibility that the Titans pull the upset but I just don't think they will be able to keep up with the Baltimore offense.. Good luck!

Image result for brian regan gif

• Like 6