GDT: Still kind of America’s Team at Ravens

titans0021

Also for the Raven fan that said not many Titans fans follow their team... well the same could be said about your fans and the Titans. However, I’m one of our fans that has followed them and has followed them for as long as I can remember. Not necessarily because I want to but when you live in Delaware and the closest NFL team is the Ravens and your whole family are Raven fans, you kind of have no choice...

2 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Did Humphries lose his leg or something? Long arse time for an ankle injury I don't even remember him getting...

I remember the play. It was against the colts and we were going  from left------>right.  

And he tried to catch a pass going to the nearest sideline and came up limping. I thought it was a hamstring. But it was an ankle I guess. And that was all she wrote. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I remember the play. It was against the colts and we were going  from left------>right.  

And he tried to catch a pass going to the nearest sideline and came up limping. I thought it was a hamstring. But it was an ankle I guess. And that was all she wrote. 

Ah. I vaguely remember now. 

54 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Ah. I vaguely remember now. 

I thought he hurt it on a punt return but I really don’t remember 

I wish he were here for this game, he could be a nice move the chains weapon, we seen Edelman has some success on them that game, Cole Beasley had a decent game against them if I remember correctly so Humphries fits the mold