GDT: Still kind of America’s Team at Ravens

titans0021

20 hours ago, KingTitan said:

You think? I think Ingram has more explosion.

Ingram is a bit more versatile than Gus but Gus is an explosive downhill runner who attacks the line of scrimmage.. His game was on full display when he dismantled the Steelers defense to the tune oh 6.5 YPC.. Also don't sleep on Justice Hill who is a great change of pace back out of the backfield..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

If Davis missed this game due to an illness, he’s soft...

Cmon we have me reliable Kevin Pamphile

Davis will be fine I’m not worried

Im dying to know what happened to Humphries, I can’t even speculate on a broken ankle since he’s not on crutches so I have  no idea what’s wrong but high ankle makes sense, Saquan was out roughly this amount of time with his 

20 hours ago, FutureIsWhite said:

Ingram is there bread and butter . If ingram misses the game it is a HUGE loss. 

Actually Lamar is our bread and butter.. Not having Ingram would sting a tad but the Ravens are more than comfortable giving the bulk of the carries to Gus Edwards and Justice Hill..

38 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

Ingram is a bit more versatile than Gus but Gus is an explosive downhill runner who attacks the line of scrimmage.. His game was on full display when he dismantled the Steelers defense to the tune oh 6.5 YPC.. Also don't sleep on Justice Hill who is a great change of pace back out of the backfield..

Yeah Justice Hill is dangerous. 

We don't have a chance. Baltimore has the best offense ever assembled, the best D in the league, the best kicker ever and the Titans only have Derrick Henry. 110-3 Baltimore. If you say different, you simply don't follow the Ravens. Lamar throws like Peyton and runs like Barry. Humanly impossible to stop. 

Am I doing it right? 

30 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

We don't have a chance. Baltimore has the best offense ever assembled, the best D in the league, the best kicker ever and the Titans only have Derrick Henry. 110-3 Baltimore. If you say different, you simply don't follow the Ravens. Lamar throws like Peyton and runs like Barry. Humanly impossible to stop. 

Am I doing it right? 

I think you’re giving way too much credit to Joseph making a kick. I mean let’s be honest here.

• Like 2

I don’t know why anyone would be surprised that they’re confident. If I was a fan of a team that’s on a 12-game winning streak, led the league in scoring and ranked third in scoring defense, had the MVP at QB and was coming off of three weeks of rest to play a 9-7 team, I’d also feel pretty great about my chances.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I don’t know why anyone would be surprised that they’re confident. If I was a fan of a team that’s on a 12-game winning streak, led the league in scoring and ranked third in scoring defense, had the MVP at QB and was coming off of three weeks of rest to play a 9-7 team, I’d also feel pretty great about my chances.

Yeah, as much as we as Titans fans may not like their confidence, they've truly earned that right. They haven't lost a game since September, which is insane to think about. If the roles were reversed with the teams, I know many of our fans would be the exact same way.

With that being said, I thought last week was one of our biggest/most impressive win in franchise history. We find a way to win this one, and it will easily surpass last week's in my mind. 

16 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

that's all fine and dandy

come get this SMOKE, baltimore. come get this smoke

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Titans_Matt said:

Ravens fans in NFL general seem to think we have absolutely no shot what so ever. Interesting

Even with stars such as Jackson and Henry, I think this game boils down to whoever wins in the trenches. Whoever wins there, will win the game in my opinion. 

It is playoff football so everyone has a chance!! With that being said I feel that most of us Ravens fans are just incredibly confident in what we have seen from this team throughout the season.. We have played a very tough schedule and have gotten so much better as the year has gone on. Good luck to yall!

• Like 1