GDT: Still kind of America’s Team at Ravens

titans0021

6 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I don’t know why anyone would be surprised that they’re confident. If I was a fan of a team that’s on a 12-game winning streak, led the league in scoring and ranked third in scoring defense, had the MVP at QB and was coming off of three weeks of rest to play a 9-7 team, I’d also feel pretty great about my chances.

Yeah, but you wouldn’t be so smug and condescending about it. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, titanrick said:

Yeah, but you wouldn’t be so smug and condescending about it. 

Right. It's fine to know your the favorite and earned the right to be the favorite. But to act like we should be grateful to be able to play them is a whole other thing.

• Like 1

2010 Packers finished 10-6 was the last #6 seed to go all the way to Super Bowl.
2005 Steelers finished 11-5 was the next #6 seed to go all the way to Super Bowl.

2010 Jets was a #6 seed that made it to the Conference Championship
Followed by the 2008 Ravens as the next to last team to make it to the Conference Championship.

History says that we fall short.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Dammit Jayon 

Not his fault he had his arm basically wrenched out of its socket trying to break up a pass. I mean he even tried to go back in. Dude has definitely given it his all.

And who knows, maybe Vrabel is playing games and knows that Brown will go even without practice so he's making it look like he'll be out so Baltimore prepares for Long or Woodyard to be back there instead of him... 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Not his fault he had his arm basically wrenched out of its socket trying to break up a pass. I mean he even tried to go back in. Dude has definitely given it his all.

And who knows, maybe Vrabel is playing games and knows that Brown will go even without practice so he's making it look like he'll be out so Baltimore prepares for Long or Woodyard to be back there instead of him... 🤷‍♂️

I mean I’m not blaming him.... just sucks he likely won’t be playing.

15 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Just talking,

Who would be ok with a Bernard Pollard type hit on Lamar early to "send a message."

I mean is their anyone capable of making that hit? I can think of two players in Vaccaro and Evans but Evans will probably just get juked out of his cleats. They need to hit him early and often. Gang tackle him. Everyone should be flying to the ball.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Just talking,

Who would be ok with a Bernard Pollard type hit on Lamar early to "send a message."

i think that we have to make it a street fight to have a chance to win... but since the refs seem to really like us we have to hit him 100% clean. i dont want the refs to kill us

29 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean is their anyone capable of making that hit? I can think of two players in Vaccaro and Evans but Evans will probably just get juked out of his cleats. They need to hit him early and often. Gang tackle him. Everyone should be flying to the ball.

Surprise candidate is David Long. He's like a heat seeking missile out there. I could see him delivering a nice hit if he gets a opening.

Unfortunately, it may be more probable that Jackson uses his speed against him jukes him out his shoes.