Divisional Round: VIKINGS (11-6) at 49ers (13-3)

swede700

5 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

I don’t have my hopes up but I feel better about it than I did last week against the Saints. I fear a huge letdown game, seems we rarely follow up huge wins with another.

Hopefully they are leaning on experience gained from previous letdown in Philly NFCCG.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

I don’t have my hopes up but I feel better about it than I did last week against the Saints. I fear a huge letdown game, seems we rarely follow up huge wins with another.

It just seems like they have a lot working against them with playing on the west coast on a short week with some banged up players. Sendejo worked out good last week but this week could be different and any more injuries to the safeties would be hard to overcome since all 3 will be playing. 

I'm not without hope but I think the Vikings will have to play up to their abilities more than the San Francisco

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

another week of believing we have to score 34 to win. Not going to be an easy task.

That’s usually how playoff football works. Two evenly matched teams, unfortunately the 49ers are catching breaks in regards to the injury report. Vikes had a rough week. Not sure what the fix will be in the secondary, might need a surprise player to emerge like Hill or Boyd.

11 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

That’s usually how playoff football works. Two evenly matched teams, unfortunately the 49ers are catching breaks in regards to the injury report. Vikes had a rough week. Not sure what the fix will be in the secondary, might need a surprise player to emerge like Hill or Boyd.

I just saw that the Vikings worked out Terrence Newman