Week 2 Other Games List

MrCincinnati

I was debating on whether or not I should continue making these threads for the rest of the season. Because lets face, the Bengals season is over. And if you think otherwise, then do yourself a favor and stop reading this and go to another thread.

All seriousness though, I'm gonna change this up though. I will ranking ALL of the games for each week and do power rankings for ALL the teams. I'm not doing projections anymore though because again, this team isn't going to make any noise this year. This will at least ease the pain hopefully as the season progresses.

The rankings were made before last night's game final results, but nothing really changes. And yes, I had the Texans vs Bengals game at the bottom of my overall list.

GAME RANKINGS

15. Jets vs Raiders - Lopsided matchup, Raiders are the survivor pick of the week for most people.

14. 49ers vs Seahawks - Another likely lopsided matchup, although its a little concerning the Seahawks couldn't score on the Packers.

13. Cardinals vs Colts - Both teams looked awful last week, one of these teams are in the #1 pick sweepstakes right now

12. Browns vs Ravens - One team is looking more competitive while the other appears to just be getting started.

11. Bears vs Buccaneers - Bears nearly pulled off the huge upset last week against the Falcons, but now have to go on the road.

10. Bills vs Panthers - One of these teams will move to 2-0.

9. Patriots vs Saints - Could be a game with lots of points here, Patriots don't often lose twice in a row though.

8. Dolphins vs Chargers - Jay Cutlers Dolphins debut and the Chargers first home game at LA.

7. Redskins vs Rams - I just now realized there will be two nfl teams playing at LA during this time. Not sure what the schedule makers were thinking there.

6. Titans vs Jaguars - One team is suppose to take a big step while the other shocked the world last week.

5. Vikings vs Steelers - A good defense versues a good offense.

4. Lions vs Giants - Two playoff teams from last year.

3. Eagles vs Chiefs - Both teams appear to be on the rise this year.

2. Cowboys vs Broncos - Americas teams traveling to mile high. Should be fun.

1. Packers vs Falcons - NFC Championship rematch, and the new Falcons stadium.

POWER RANKINGS (These rankings were prior to Thursday Night, nothing really changed though but I didn't want to update the records)

1.Packers 1-0
2.Chiefs 1-0
3.Patriots 0-1
4.Raiders 1-0
5.Falcons 1-0
6.Cowboys 1-0
7.Steelers 1-0
8.Seahawks 0-1
9.Lions 1-0
10.Eagles 1-0
11.Buccaneers 0-0
12.Vikings 1-0
13.Dolphins 0-0
14.Panthers 1-0
15.Ravens 1-0
16.Broncos 1-0
17.Giants 0-1
18.Titans 0-1
19.Rams 1-0
20.Cardinals 0-1
21.Jaguars 1-0
22.Chargers 0-1
23.Redskins 0-1
24.Saints 0-1
25.Bills 1-0
26.Texans 0-1
27.Bears 0-1
28.Bengals 0-1
29.Browns 0-1
30.49ers 0-1
31.Jets 0-1
32.Colts 0-1

I think i have to go back and watch the MIA-LAC game just to see Jay Cutler heave it 15 yards out of bounds on the hail mary.  Also, looks like it was a good game.

I think i'll also go back and watch the KC/PHI game.  Two good teams there that appear to have played a good game.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I think i have to go back and watch the MIA-LAC game just to see Jay Cutler heave it 15 yards out of bounds on the hail mary.  Also, looks like it was a good game.

I think i'll also go back and watch the KC/PHI game.  Two good teams there that appear to have played a good game.

The poor chargers luck from last year has followed them to this year.

Chiefs and Eagles game was a bit intense in the end of the 2nd qrt, where Carson Wentz threw a pass that hit a chiefs defender which caused the ball to be tipped, and Zach Ertz caught it anyway and had a big gain. And then Jake Elliott missed a field goal.

I pretty much just watched Redzone yesterday, and I'll probably do it for the rest of the year.

Archived