Jay Glazer: new hc is mccarthy

Texas_OutLaw7

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

EVERYONE READ THIS

Be prepared to have the debate "Jerry forced MM to keep Moore" "MM is lame duck, grooming K Moore" about 50 million times. 

Im not jumping that far ahead.  I just want to win some games.  Have a playoff run.  

Didnt McCarthy fire our WR coach from GB? I guess that will be the test, because he was one of the coaches Jerry allegedly/rumored wanted to retain. 

Edit - nope, I was wrong. I could have sworn one of our skills coaches was from GB. Thought it was him.

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Didnt McCarthy fire our WR coach from GB? I guess that will be the test, because he was one of the coaches Jerry allegedly/rumored wanted to retain. 

There have been some mixed reports on Sanjay Lal and his standing with he Cowboys, but the general consensus seems to be that him and Amari Cooper really butted heads and that it's unlikely he'll be around next year.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No denying he did an excellent job with the WR’s. However I saw a report or 2 earlier this week that Sanjay Lal was at the center of much friction between the Offensive Staff 

1 minute ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

There have been some mixed reports on Sanjay Lal and his standing with he Cowboys, but the general consensus seems to be that him and Amari Cooper really butted heads and that it's unlikely he'll be around next year.

1 minute ago, textaz03 said:

No denying he did an excellent job with the WR’s. However I saw a report or 2 earlier this week that Sanjay Lal was at the center of much friction between the Offensive Staff 

I agree and remember the reports. But allegedly Jerry said it would be a "positive" if his new coach would keep:

Moore

Colombo

Kitna

Brown 

Sanjay

So lets see how many of them stay 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

EVERYONE READ THIS

Be prepared to have the debate "Jerry forced MM to keep Moore" "MM is lame duck, grooming K Moore" about 50 million times. 

This could be one of those "you don't have to come out with me and friends but it would be great" kind of wife/GF comments.  The words are said but the intent is to do it.  I find it hard to believe Jerry would be ok with the next person getting rid of Moore, he seems to be the next great Jones pet project. 

2 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Haven't seen this, who reported that?

Hodgepodge of rumors. Robinson, Lombardi and Mortenson all reported different variations of the same idea. Which was Jerry liked our offensive staff and if our next HC liked them also, it would be a positive. 

I think Lombardi said it would be mandatory, the other 2 just said it would play a factor.