2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm actually really comfortable about the CB unit. That isn't to say I want to hold off on drafting one in the first 3 rounds. But I'd feel good about going into week 1 with Slay as CB1, Maddox as CB2 and NRC as slot CB.

I'd hold off drafting one in the first 3 rounds. 

1 Mims or Reagor
2 OL or S or LB (Although i'd look at Jaylon Johnson if the OL/S/LB cupboard was bare)
3 OL or S or LB or Another WR or RB (if Akers or CEH is there)

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I'd hold off drafting one in the first 3 rounds. 

1 Mims or Reagor
2 OL or S or LB (Although i'd look at Jaylon Johnson if the OL/S/LB cupboard was bare)
3 OL or S or LB or Another WR or RB (if Akers or CEH is there)

I'm legit all in on Reagor at 21 regardless of trading up or down. Idk much about Johnson but from what I've read in scouting reports, he's not a fit.

Hellz naw to Reagor at 21...I wouldn't settling on Reagor just because we backed ourselves into a corner. 

I can easily grab Gibson, Mooney or Duvernay in the 3rd or later if I need a backup deep threat for Djax. Torrey Smith in 2017 wasn't all-world. 

I fully expect them to want a slot WR -> Jefferson and then double dip later with one of the above to be that backup deep threat. 

5 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I fully expect them to want a slot WR -> Jefferson and then double dip later with one of the above to be that backup deep threat. 

I really disagree. Greg Ward was out best WR last year, playing from the slot. 

Edited by Danger

12 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Hellz naw to Reagor at 21...I wouldn't settling on Reagor just because we backed ourselves into a corner. 

I can easily grab Gibson, Mooney or Duvernay in the 3rd or later if I need a backup deep threat for Djax. Torrey Smith in 2017 wasn't all-world. 

So you expect all of our WR's to suck again, outside of slot wr

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

So you can grab a significantly worse player later in the draft? Neat

• Like 2