2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Fast and injured the Texans have a type

Cooks

Fuller

Cobb

Stills

B.O.B. is trying to be the next wave of KC Chiefs Wannabes. Problem is, his entire WR Corps are a bunch of Sammy Watkins. 1 snap away from missing several gms with a hammy, groin, quad / core injury. Good luck with that.

Edited by Nabbs4u

“Adversity builds character," he said. "I feel like I have weathered the storm. I am ready to show what I can do and prove it."

“I am ready," he said. "I don’t think anybody is working as hard as me right now

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/sidney-jones-interview-eagles-darius-slay

Dammit we're all rooting for you Sidney.

Edited by DeJack_10

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

man Pete Retzlaff just died today after timmy brown the other day. Eagles legends falling like flies this week. 

Damn just saw that, 

Crazy the kinda weapon he was for his era.
He's still on a lot of our top tens for all-time stats right? been a couple years since I checked.

8 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

Dammit we're all rooting for you Sidney.

I can't imagine how drastically different this Defense can be if Sidney can remotely regain how good he was in College Pre-injury, with the addition of Darius Slay.

Scary good tandem with our DL.

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 hours ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

It’s going to take some balls to trade Ertz but Jenkins walked away this year. Wentz, Sanders and the O-line are the only untouchables for me on the offence. We can ride off Sanders rookie contract to another super bowl in the next 2 years.

What?