2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

eh doesn't move the needle at all.

I think he can come in and perform well if Sanders misses any time. 
Boston Scott shouldn't be that guy and the rest are question marks.

If he can contibute half of what Jordan Howard did while healthy, it's a solid pickup.

Just now, Kiltman said:

I think he can come in and perform well if Sanders misses any time. 
Boston Scott shouldn't be that guy and the rest are question marks.

If he can contibute half of what Jordan Howard did while healthy, it's a solid pickup.

Scott should be the new Sproles frankly.

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

Scott should be the new Sproles frankly.

yep, and he'll do well there.

We need a #2 back, betting on Holyfield being something or Clement betting on Clement being strong/healthy again isn't the best idea. Hyde is as good as any out there. He'll help us win at least a couple games.

Whether thats if Sanders misses time, or he comes in to be that change of pace guy...get a couple TDs like Blount and Howard did. It has value.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/rasul-douglas-contract-restructure-pay-cut

Restructuring Rasul saves us a little over 1M. Apparently, he was scheduled to make 2.3 or so and is now making the veteran minimum at 800-900K. What the hell would he agree to that for? You’d figure he’d have opportunities elsewhere. The FO was not going to keep him at that number so maybe he took the lesser of two evils to try and make the roster this year. Weird though. 

Carlos Hyde is about as dependable as Corey Clement, and Houston could use a RB even more than us, which tells you something, along with the fact he'd be on his 5th team in 5 years. I hope the asking price is too high because i feel like his wheels are falling off this season. 

15 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Sign him, nothing wrong with competition Duce. 

That UDFA Adrian Killins looks like he could be a nice fastball to get a look at. 

Killins has 4.3 speed, but he makes Donnell Pumphrey look obese.