2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah that correlation checks out perfectly. Howie Roseman is responsible for the Eagles past GMs ineptitude at drafting late round WR dating back to 1971.

Just in general. Late round picks aren't likely to be impactful by nature.

Without listening to the link and pure slanted conjecture on my part, “currently no interest” could just mean his asking price is too high right now. If/when he starts considering less money, maybe they get in the mix. I think it’s pretty clear that if the Eagles want you, it has to be at a particular price or it won’t work. That’s the business going forward when you have to pay a franchise QB. 

Finally got around to watching our All or Nothing, enjoying it. Making me sad we couldn't keep Malcolm though, he will definitely be missed in the locker room and for speeches. I think Graham can take the mantle as the D's vocal leader. You'd think it'd be Cox, but I haven't seen Cox interviewed or mic'd up once in this thing, so he is probably just a lead by example guy and probably too goofy to give the rah rah speeches and locker room talks a guy like Dawkins or Malcolm did.