2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Hmm, I'm intrigued by this. Very interesting. Makes me a little uneasy if we're rolling with him being one of the primary safeties. But, as we all know, he has safety experience from college, and Manuel has had success with these transitions in the past. I'm on board. I'd like to sign Will Parks and re up Malcolm too.

Parks was rates one of the worst safeties last year. Very minimum production. **** that

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

He would have been nice to have but I'll have to see the money they gave him.

2 years 10M. I would have loved to have him back. But we are up against the cap. If we didn't have Miles I would say we should absolutely have brought Jordan back on that deal, but we have to make concessions somewhere.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

2 years 10M. I would have loved to have him back. But we are up against the cap. If we didn't have Miles I would say we should absolutely have brought Jordan back on that deal, but we have to make concessions somewhere.

Yeah would’ve been nice, but he should get more of a work load down there. Wish him well.

If Miles didn’t emerge as such an all round playmaker, Howard would probably be back. But for the amount that we need that change of pace guy now, just draft one. Have a nice cheap #2 option for 4 years. There are a ton of good backs on day 3 that would fit.