2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

People who rip Philly have never been there. Yeah it has its rough parts and it can be dirty in some places, but isn’t every major city like that? Rittenhouse, Old City, Center City, and Northern Liberties/Fishtown are all great areas. Not to mention the city isn’t incredibly overpriced like Boston, DC, and New York.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

I'm a life long suburban guy, I'd probably be scared if I was alone, at night, in a really shady area in Philly, but c'mon son.

Matt Rhule brought him around the old stomping grounds. He wasn’t in even a little danger. This dude is charmin soft. 

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

People who rip Philly have never been there. Yeah it has its rough parts and it can be dirty in some places, but isn’t every major city like that? Rittenhouse, Old City, Center City, and Northern Liberties/Fishtown are all great areas. Not to mention the city isn’t incredibly overpriced like Boston, DC, and New York.

Every city I've lived in/around over here in western PA, northern WV, and eastern OH have their bad parts. Like real ghetto parts. Pittsburgh has really bad areas too.

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Kiltman check your boy

He’s dead to me.

But remember that thing he said on Inside the Birds about being scarred? My guess still is he came up here with Rhule and other team members. The guys were in north philly...went to a club or something, somebody got in his face and intimidated him. Kid is from tiny town, Texas, probably got culture shocked/scarred.

Shows he’s kinda dumb to say something like that, Eagles liked him...why close the door on a team that could look to sign you if you hit free agency?

20 hours ago, Danger said:

no.

Mostert is JAG. Paying that kind of RB that kind of money in today's NFL is silly.

Agreed, the Shanahans churn out RB's like they're nothing. I'm sure being in that specific scheme really helped Mostert.