2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

Wonder if BoB just wanted the RB

seems like the right level of idiocy for him

AFC South has had a weird couple years. Jags totally dismantle one of the more talented teams in the league. Luck peacing out during the preseason.  Titans paying Tannehill that $$$$.  Texans giving the reins fully to a bad HC for two years as he pisses away resources and players way off market value.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Why didn’t we trade a 1st for Hopkins. BOB not even shop him around or do you think we wouldn’t have wanted to create room?

Give me an all-pro in his prime over any of these 2nd tier WR prospects any day of the week.

Maybe money was an issue? But I bet he probably didn’t even shop him around. If not our first, Howie could’ve done our 2nd + next years 2nd or something else.

12 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Seahawks in on Diggs :(

Supposedly its Cooks, Diggs and OBJ that are all on the move according to a few verified sources 

Diggs fits like a glove on this team.

Watch Minnesalta trade him for peanuts and Howie sit like a duck.

If we can land Diggs and still keep #21, we still have enough ammo to potentially trade up for one of the top 3 WRs in the draft.

Edited by DeJack_10

Not interested in Cooks.

Diggs would be... interesting. Talent is there but I do get diva vibes from him. Think I’d rather the 1st round WR than trade for Diggs, only because we are strapped for cash. If money wasn’t an issue I’d have no problem trading market value for Diggs, even w/ potential diva risks. 

12 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Seahawks in on Diggs :(

Supposedly its Cooks, Diggs and OBJ that are all on the move according to a few verified sources 

Why do the Seahawks (and Titans) always ****block us from what I want us to do.

1 minute ago, DeJack_10 said:

Diggs fits like a glove on this team.

Watch Minnesalta trade him for peanuts and Howie sit like a duck.

If we can land Diggs and still keep #21, we still have enough ammo to potentially trade up for one of the top 3 WRs in the draft.

Apparently that rumor was made up

but then Diggs sent out a cryptic tweet

but Schefter says there is nothing right now