2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Id rather attack WR in the draft than give up picks and a huge contract to a vet WR. Spend that $ on defense. Load up young weapons in the draft.

Yeah, Hopkins was one guy I would’ve been fine with doing it. The rest I’m good unless we are getting a good deal. 

We need youth and guys who are gonna gel with Carson. I love Diggs and OBJ as players, but I think everyone would be worried for the next boot to drop on them acting out. OBJ at least is mostly just internal emotion. Diggs seems like he’d complain a lot as we moved the ball around.

2 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

thanks for heads up lol

I'm at work with no Twitter access and relied on my usual source for rumors that posted the twitter link ¬¬ I'll edit my post now.

It fooled everyone and they ran with it

all good, I thought it was real too until I checked his page

Well, now that BOB has went full BOB I think I'll be spending more time here. For those that don't know I am from the Philly area so I've always rooted for the Eagles though a fan of the Texans. 

So let's start with me bashing Howie Roseman. Needing a WR how can they not have beat the Cards offer for Deandre Hopkins:( /s

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Well, now that BOB has went full BOB I think I'll be spending more time here. For those that don't know I am from the Philly area so I've always rooted for the Eagles though a fan of the Texans. 

So let's start with me bashing Howie Roseman. Needing a WR how can they not have beat the Cards offer for Deandre Hopkins:( /s

Welcome! I would run too if we had bob. Chip was close tho lol

6 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Ever since the Golden Tate trade, howie's been shook and gun shy to the point that it disgusts me. There's no sense in giving away the farm on deals like the Jalen Ramsey one, but Clowney and Hopkins were like finding incredibly rare items in a bargain bin.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

Ever since the Golden Tate trade, howie's been shook and gun shy to the point that it disgusts me. There's no sense in giving away the farm on deals like the Jalen Ramsey one, but Clowney and Hopkins were like finding incredibly rare items in a bargain bin.

Yeah we need to be in on these moves

not all of them

just one of them

Hopkins was the move, but who knows if we even got a chance