2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

God, 18M is too much for him. 

I'll think of it as $12 mil + $6mil stupid tax for the squad not being able to really draft or develop anyone that good for years.

We talked about it before...but if Sidney didn't suck we don't have to go pay Byron.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Browns just signed Keenum for 3 years .. Seems like a waste when they need other stuff but hey a good backup can do wonders IF they play like Foles

Why? I mean Baker kinda sucks...but why does he want to go there?

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I'll think of it as $12 mil + $6mil stupid tax for the squad not being able to really draft or develop anyone that good for years.

We talked about it before...but if Sidney didn't suck we don't have to go pay Byron.

At least we didn't do something really stupid like draft Nelson Agholor over him

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

At least we didn't do something really stupid like draft Nelson Agholor over him

I forgot that was the same draft until a couple weeks ago, at least we had that one pretty solid season!

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That Hopkins and the Colts/49ers trade really has me excited that either Jeudy or Ruggs are back in play for a reasonable trade up.

was doing some mocks to get an idea. Decent chance no wideout goes top 10 at this point unless someone moves up.
Which there is a chance the Panthers take under market value if they are tanking.

Lamb/Ruggs/Jeudy could go 11/12/13 with a team moving up to #13

Which that updated chart says we could do with #21, #85 and #103.
Would hate to lose that much but we need a guy who will land

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

was doing some mocks to get an idea. Decent chance no wideout goes top 10 at this point unless someone moves up.
Which there is a chance the Panthers take under market value if they are tanking.

Lamb/Ruggs/Jeudy could go 11/12/13 with a team moving up to #13

Which that updated chart says we could do with #21, #85 and #103.
Would hate to lose that much but we need a guy who will land

What we need is Amari Cooper to sign with the Jets. Then Lamb goes at 12 to the Raiders, Ruggs goes 15 to the Broncos and then Eagles trade up to 16 to grab Jeudy to snipe the Cowboys. Profit

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

What we need is Amari Cooper to sign with the Jets. Then Lamb goes at 12 to the Raiders, Ruggs goes 15 to the Broncos and then Eagles trade up to 16 to grab Jeudy to snipe the Cowboys. Profit

I can dig it