2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Campbell still played fantastic this year, and Brandon Williams played well last year also. 

I stand by what I said. 

Well, on the bright side at least we'll get like 4 comp picks next year (though no 3rds)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Everyone this offseason: Sign Byron Jones

*Byron Jones signs in Miami*

This forum: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611259d10aec2762647b8

I'm not broken that we didn't sign Byron Jones, still think we should have. I'm upset that Howie isn't working today.

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Jones didnt even want to play in the nfc east? Maybe howie should have moved on to plan b sooner.

Seems weird that he'd want a "fresh start". It's not like he had some kind of turbulence in his career. 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Falcons have been shopping Trufant for awhile, so Howie probably knew he was going to be available

well if trufant is the target that means you have money to spend elsewhere. Fix linebacker or safety yet i dont think we've even talked to anyones agent.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

well if trufant is the target that means you have money to spend elsewhere. Fix linebacker or safety yet i dont think we've even talked to anyones agent.

Really? lol

The big dominoes at S and LB haven't fell yet.

Well, the silver lining here is now this frees us up to make impact signings at multiple positions. I see no reason we can't swing a Trufant/Littleton/Waynes/Randall combo. Maybe Schobert instead of Littleton. I am pretty set on Trufant and Waynes/Mills now though. Especially Trufant. He's a must sign at this point. There's literally nobody else.