2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Feel like something big might happen at WR. At the very least, a Demarcus Robinson signing. I have no idea who we'd trade for. Any ideas?

Keenan Allen is the one name. But if they sign Cam I don't see why the would want to move Allen.

Can't think of anyone else of note besides guys who were hyped picks that have done nothing.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Keenan Allen is the one name. But if they sign Cam I don't see why the would want to move Allen.

Can't think of anyone else of note besides guys who were hyped picks that have done nothing.

Yeah Allen could be.

Kennan Allen

OBJ

Cooks

Curtis Samuel? 

Kirk (Doubtful since Fitz is OLDDD)

Only names I could come up with after looking over the teams. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

AJ Green 

34 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Was going to add him to the list but thought they'd want Burrow to have an established WR for a few years

Eagles moving WRs out/not signing guys cause team wants QB and WR to grow together. Bengals keeping AJ to help young QB. Who knows what’s going on. Bengals clearly rebuilding. I’d think selling AJ Green off for a draft pick will be a more favorable move to Burrow’s career than keeping a reliable set of hands for his rookie year. That’s just me though. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

We are, unfortunately

You don't want to count on him to be a contributor but you do want to hold on to him. There's a chance he pans out, but selling him now would net us nothing of notable value in return.

43 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Read on Google that we are discussing a trade that would send Rasul Douglas to 49ers for Pettis.

I’m kinda surprised how bad Pettis has looked 

Kinda liked him coming out

Think Rasul is definitely on the move